Thursday, March 29, 2012

Do you visit Public Library

Mike Ghouse of Farmers Branch:

I do visit public library at least twice a week; indeed, I have spent a life time visiting and reading books. Back in India, the public library was open 365 days a year and as a student I loved being there in all my spare time. Most of my writing occurs in the in two or three peaceful hours at the library, including this note.
Dallas Morning News' question: Do you visit your public library regularly? Why or why not? If so, how often and what section of the library do you use most?
The responses will be published each Friday in the Carrollton/Farmers Branch/Addison neighborsgo section. Deadline: Your response is due before 9 a.m. on Monday to be considered for publication on Friday inside neighborsgo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment